The XI international scientific-practical conference Basic and applied research, development and application of high technologies in industry will be held in 27-29 April 2011 St. Petersburg, Russia by the Institute of Atmospheric Optics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Institute of Applied Research and Technologies, Russian State Hydrometeorological University, Russian Fund for Basic Research, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Thin Technologies (Co. Ltd), Pavlov Institute of Physiology Russian Academy of Sciences, the National Congress of Young People and other institutes, universities and the organizations.
At the plenary and section sessions of the Conference the following topics will be considered:
- The role of federal and regional authorities, state and private industrial sectors, mass media in the development of the education, basic and applied researches (hereinafter, BAR) and high technologies (hereinafter, HT) in Russia, USA, CIS and EU countries and other developed countries. The comparative analysis, search of optimal mechanisms of interaction and management.
- The state of the art and prospects of application of HÐ¢ results of basic and applied researches in various fields of science, education and industry (in particular, in military fields). Russia, the countries of CIS and EU, USA, China, India and other countries of the world:
- Information and computer technologies (ICT), computer modelling, robotics, radio electronics, scientific instrument making, telecommunication systems, applied mathematics, direct and return problems, programming, cryptography and information protection databases;
- Nanotechnologies, nanoelectronics, nanobiology, nanomedicine, nanometrology and nanoindustry;
- Theoretical and applied physics, spectroscopy, atomic and nuclear physics, astronomy, radio physics, chemistry, physical chemistry, gas dynamics and hydrodynamics;
- Physics and techniques of electrical discharges, optical, spectral, laser and plasma technologies, electronics, including big powers, nondestructive testing;
- Atomic and nuclear technologies, aircraft, rocket design and astronautics;
- Powder metallurgy, materials technology, composition materials and strengthening technologies;
- Biotechnology, medicine, genetics, cytology, agriculture;
- Global and regional climatology and ecology. Research of processes, diagnostics, the analysis of development processes, development of methods of climate and ecology control;
- Extraction, processing and transportation of raw material, energetics, welding, construction, metallurgy, chemical and heavy industry, mechanical engineering, shipbuilding, transport, consumer production;
- Standardization and automation of control systems of business, science, industry, regions and the state. The theory of steady development, computer simulation;
- The international standardization of education, BAR, HT, and HT production. Problems, the analysis, forecasts;
- Problems and ways of solution of economic efficiency and competitiveness in the world education market, BAR and HT in Russia and the CIS countries. Experience of the Eurounion, USA, China, India and other countries. Analytics, the comparative analysis.
- Financial-politological, legislative – legal, social and international aspects of the development of higher and secondary education, BAR, HÐ¢ and HÐ¢ industry. Computer simulation.
- Basic and applied researches, high technologies and the highly technological industry of double purpose of 21st century. Computer simulation.
- Historiography and dialectics of the development of education, basic and applied researches, high technologies and the highly developed industry.
The number of papers is not limited. The official conference language – Russian, for foreign participants the English translation is provided. Participation in conference can be made both in presence and in absence, provided with publishing of works in the conference Composite book.
The deadline for sending applications for participation at conference: 15 April 2011.
The works should be sent before 24 April 2011.
More detailed information: www.htfr.org.